Discover the latest marketing trends in real time at these three must-attend marketing events.
Healthcare industry standards evolve, and so marketers must evolve with it. When planning your professional development calendar, consider the insight you’ll gain at these upcoming conferences.
This conference, backed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Public Health Information Coalition, gives you a look inside specific industry practices.
Join public health professionals and communication experts to sift through evidenced-based practices concerning:
- advanced science through conceptual models
- innovative digital campaigns coupled with emerging technologies
- health communication through successful model programs
- communications to harder-to-reach populations
Learn alongside others in a multidisciplinary conference bent on knowledge sharing.
When: August 15–17
Where: Atlanta, Georgia
Registration: Early conference rates start at $485.
Attend the SHSMD Connections conference to strengthen your company’s position alongside other healthcare industry professionals. Glean wisdom and best practices to help you make a major impact in your community, and network while you learn at a well-established conference known for its value.
When: September 24–27
Where: Orlando, Florida
Registration: Rates start at $895 for SHSMD members; non-members pay $995.
Incite Summit East conference participants can study how senior executives from outside the healthcare realm turn heads and win loyal consumers for life.
Attendees can learn to:
- Approach content by pairing consumers to targeted services lines, promoting personalization instead of using a one-size-fits-all approach for an undefined audience.
- Tell a story for a specific audience, using a chosen platform, to provide a key benefit you know they are actively seeking.
- Provide a brand experience that users connect with intimately, leading them to make future associations based on a foundation you carefully create and ultimately maintain.
Tie all of these channels to chosen metrics—so you know where to employ the bulk of your creative energies for maximum return on investment.
When: October 24–25
Where: New York, New York
Registration: Choose from a variety of pass options starting at $1,595.
Get weekly insights, ideas, and best practices delivered to your inbox.