We take a data-driven approach to find the best audience—those most likely to take action—for your marketing and communication strategies.
The Intelligent Relationship Marketing (IRM) analytics platform gives you the tools to take a data-driven approach to planning, implementing, and measuring your healthcare marketing and communication strategies.
Market research is a critical first step in the strategic planning process. Every decision made during the planning process—from audience segmentation and marketing tactics to communication channel and content focus—can be informed by research.
Analytics provides the intelligence you need to make decisions with confidence, from planning your annual marketing strategy and budget to targeting and tracking campaigns.
True North offers a full suite of print and digital solutions that translate your strategy into the most effective marketing tactics.
Engage your audience through a fully custom magazine—featuring your content from cover to cover—that reflects your organization’s unique brand and strategic objectives.
Engage your audience with monthly branded eNewsletters that deliver dynamic, interactive content while driving subscribers to your website, social media page, and other online resources. Each issue features new, relevant articles that help you grow your subscriber base and build loyalty. Standard reporting provides your marketing team with the insight to inform strategic and tactical planning.
Whether introducing a new treatment or technology, reminding patients to schedule a health screening, or promoting an upcoming event, direct mail programs drive awareness and deliver results for your relationship marketing strategies.
Turn to the digital marketing strategists at True North for a content-rich website that connects your hospital or health system with current and prospective patients and serves as a trusted source of information when they need it most.
MD News is a national footprint media brand targeted to medical practitioners in individual local markets across America. The magazine — which is delivered to the majority of licensed physicians in each market it serves — is designed to provide perspective and context on the most important issues facing physicians and physician practices in the health care industry today.
The digital marketing experts at True North provide strategic guidance on proven SEO techniques. From consulting on content and keywords to link building and site structure, our team will deliver a well executed search campaign designed to increase rankings and bring qualified traffic to your website.
Highlight your organization’s commitment to a healthy community through an annual report showcasing the charitable programs, health and wellness events, and other contributions as a dedicated corporate citizen.
From general health and wellness content to service line-oriented topics, True North develops dynamic, cost-effective video solutions that engage viewers and enrich the online experience through your website and social media pages.
Tablet editions from True North incorporate audio, video, and exclusive content, along with analytic tools for real-time tracking.
Through compelling content and engaging design, the LiveWell Community Calendar from True North educates your patients and community about important health issues while keeping your organization front and center.
With more than 20 years of experience in partnering with hospitals and health systems, we understand the audiences you’re trying to reach and the results you’re responsible for delivering.
- Acquire new patients and grow market share for key service lines.
- Capture brand loyalty and drive lifetime customer value through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Manage population health to reduce costs and readmission.
- Increase profitability through targeting a better payer mix.
- Enhance brand awareness and community perception to combat patient outmigration, improve satisfaction, and support HCAHPS research of patient experience.
- Grow patient volume for your employed physicians.
- Educate non-employed physicians on new treatments and technology to increase referrals into your facility.
- Enhance physician recruiting and retention strategies.
- Build relationships with local physician groups.
- Support recruiting and retention strategies.
- Educate team members on company news, events, benefits, and other updates.
- Improve employee engagement and satisfaction scores.
- Deliver executive perspective in an engaging editorial package.
- Educate members and employees on preventive care and disease management.
- Support member recruiting and retention strategies.
- Drive cross-sell and up-sell opportunities by promoting new products and services.